Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! We beleive oral health is an important component of your overall health. From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips, close spaces between teeth or repaired decayed teeth.
- Crowns, to strengthen and replace large amounts of missing or weakened tooth structure
- Bridgework, to replace missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to repair decayed teeth and make them healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss due to bone loss around teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, either full or partial dentures to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic or acute jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Sedation- we can provide nitrous oxide sedation for those patients who are apprehensive about having any dental care provided.
- Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.